Thursday, August 23, 2007

Jean's day...

Hello everybody !

It’s my turn to tell you about what I ‘ve been doing in Idaho. Every morning Mom takes me for a jog in my stroller. We always stop to feed the goats, cows and ducks. I love it!






























When we get back home I play with my trucks and tractors and then I sit on Mom’s lap to listen to a story. My favourite story right now is called “The dinner of Big Fish”. When Jonah gets swallowed by the big fish I say “haaamm”.

After that I usually want to watch “Baby Einstein” on the computer. I love the puppets but I also learn lots of new words. I even start to know how to count.

When I speak I chose the easiest words, which means that I speak mostly English. My Grandma doesn’t like that because she only speaks French.

After my nap I go to the park with Mom. There are lots of trees mostly pine trees and apple trees. I like to taste green apples but also rotten ones. But then I have to run fast because Mom tries to catch me. It’s a lot of fun. I also like to smell the flowers in the park.





































Sometimes I play in the little pool we have in the yard. My favourite game is to fill the big bucket with water and to poor it on the lawn.















Every time I hear an airplane I look up and say: “airplane, bye bye Papa”.










I can hardly wait for Dad to come home in the evening. He lets me drive his car and after supper we go for a walk together.
We go check out a nearby construction site and look at all the machinery. Then we go see the cows one more time to wish them a good night.

I miss Three Hills, particularly Mr Keith’s and Mr Jim’s tractors.

After my bath I have my bottle and then go to bed to get some rest after a busy day.

Big kisses,
Jean

6 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Blogger J said...

salut jean!! que tu as grandis! tu me manques. gros bisous à toi :).

-jannie

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger ROSALIE said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger ROSALIE said...

Jean is growing so fast. He's such a big boy. With all the sightseeing trips he's going on, it sounds like he is having a great time even amidst all the changes of his short life. How are mommie and daddy doing with all the changes? It's so good to hear that Sam is flying again. "How GOOD is the God that we adore!!" We love you guys and we miss you! ~~ Love, Rosalie ~~

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger barnesofheather said...

It just made me wish we could see you all, after reading Jean's lastest blog. :-)

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Jean - we are so pleased to see that you're having fun in Idaho with the cows and mom and dad. I know that parents are the best! Mona is doing great on potty training and Big Sister (Me!) is a great help! I am going to kindergarten soon and Mona wants to begin ballet! We do miss you but we know God has you under His wing! We will ask our mom & dad to pray with us tonight about your trip to Asia! Love from Maya and Mona!

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Jacob C. Zachary said...

My goodness, Jean is so big! I can't believe it. I always delight in my memory of putting sleeping Jean with his mother on a horse trailer when we helped you move last Summer. I miss you all very much and I hope you are well.

Peace of Christ to you my dear friends!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home