Monday, June 05, 2006

Jean's passport

The times of crossing borders without identification under the very nose of the customs officers are gone!

Now to go to France I need to have my own passport. The toughest part was to get a picture that would satisfy the people at the passport office: I had to have my eyes open and my mouth closed and I couldn't smile or frown. Not an easy task when you are barely 1 month old!

But I eventually managed and now I am going to get on an airplane for the first time on June 11th to go to France. Mom and Dad will be presenting the ministry of MAF and the project in South East Asia in our churches and to our friends and I will finally be able to meet all my family.

Thank you for remembering us in your prayers.

2 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger Hunter Barnes said...

Hey, Sam and Cecile...so good to hear from you...just got "under his wing" today and saw our first picture of beautiful baby Jean! I could just squeeze him. I sure wish we could've greeted him in person. I see that you left yesterday for France. I trust that your time there goes well. I'm sure that along with sharing about MAF you'll be showing Jean to all your family and friends. I hope that will be a wonderful time for you. God bless you all. -heather

 
At 6:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything and we'll be praying for you all. Very cute picture of Jean!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home